Thursday 26 February 2015

Saurus Street by Nick Falk and Tony Flowers


Reviewed by Desere& Michael

Dinosaur books are always fun, well for boys us girls like the fairy tales of Princes a lot more, but as every mother of little boys knows it does not matter if you have to read about slugs it's the time you get to spend together that matters.

And I will admit since the first couple of Dinosaur books I have stated getting more and more interested in the huge beasts. In these two books provided kindly by Penguin Random House South Africa I was delighted to find actual really good stories instead of the usual " Let's learn about dinosaurs" , those are fun too but all mothers know that kids learn more when there is fun and an actual plot to a book.

The covers are fun and inviting and I could see my little boy ( major dino fan) mind start to bring out his imagination the second he saw the titles. The plot was what was most interesting , as I mentioned all adults ooooh and aahhhh but it's always for show, well you know what I can honestly say this time it was not, the plot was really interesting and even I did not see a couple of the things coming, nice job authors!

Fun, entertaining, really catchy and a real  " lekker" reading pastime for kids and mothers!

** Now available at Penguin Random House South 


No comments:

Post a Comment